Have a private tour in Aveiro and Coimbra in Portugal. Visit the city of Aveiro, known as the “Portuguese Venice” due to the sea water channels that flood the city.
- Adult 10+ years old
- Children From 5 to 9 years old
Vale do Douro: 2 wineries with lunch
Enjoy a typical Portuguese lunch at a local restaurant in the village of Pinhão, where you will still visit the old train station and its magnificent walls of handcrafted tiles that portray the beauty of the region. You will also have the possibility to enjoy a panoramic cruise of 1 hour in the Douro while you glimpse the steep slopes of this magnificent region, in a typical Rabelo boat.
- Transportation in air-conditioned minivan
- Pickup and dropoff at the hotel / address in the city of Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia
- Professional Guide
- Bottled water
- Face mask (mandatory use) and disinfectant gel
- Optional River Cruise Ticket (extra 10€)
- Personal expenses