Have a private tour in Aveiro and Coimbra in Portugal. Visit the city of Aveiro, known as the “Portuguese Venice” due to the sea water channels that flood the city.
- Adult 10+ years old
- Children From 5 to 9 years old
Know Porto city in a full day private tour
At the end of the morning you will visit a Port Wine cellar in the city of Vila Nova de Gaia where you can learn some facts about the wine region, the different styles of wine, aging processes, bottling and tasting of Port wines. Continue the tour by going to a local restaurant, where a typical Portuguese lunch will be served.
After lunch, you can purchase a ticket and experience a 50-minute river cruise on a typical Rabelo boat that will take you across the six bridges that connect Porto to Vila Nova de Gaia.
Before finishing the tour, discover a modern area of the city. Glimpse Foz, Castelo do Queijo, the ocean, the city park, Serralves and Boavista.
- Transportation in air-conditioned minivan
- Pickup and dropoff at the hotel / address in the city of Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia
- Professional Guide
- Bottled water
- Face mask (mandatory use) and disinfectant gel
O tour não inclui:
- Bilhete opcional para o cruzeiro no rio
- Despesas pessoais