Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the Douro Valley on a full-day tour from Porto. Enjoy views of picturesque landscapes and taste unique wines.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport in air-conditioned minivan
- Professional tour guide
- Visit three wineries (guided tours and wine tasting sessions)
- Ten wine tastings — Port wine and DOC Douro
- Special vintage Port tasting
- Lunch at typical Portuguese restaurant
- Local olive oil tasting
- Visit the railway station in Pinhão
- Bottled water
- Adult (10 Years Old+)
- €95.00 €90
- Child (From 5-9 Years Old)
- €47.50 €42.75
- Infant (From 0-4 Years Old)
Visit Douro Valley Wineries
We invite you to visit the magnificent Douro Valley and tour three of the best wineries in the region with a small group on this unforgettable 10-hour tour from Porto. Taste and learn about the different styles of Port and DOC Douro wines by sampling each one in company of an expert wine tour guide who shares their knowledge with you every step of the way.
Prepare to be amazed by the stunning view of the river view from the restaurant where we stop for lunch. Your local wine tasting continues as you pair wine with traditional flavours from the region. Immerse yourself in the real Portugal through its unique cuisine.
Before coming back to Porto, we make a photo stop in Pinhão by the 19th century railway station, decorated with 24 panels of tiles from 1937 representing images of Douro Valley and its traditions. After this wonderful experience of wine, landscapes, and culture, we bring you back to your hotel in Porto, where you can expect to arrive by 18.30 h.